Re: QUEU: some proposals and questions
Saatja Jennifer Aksu
Saaja Andrus Kallastu
Koopia Kerstin Wiehe
Kuupäev Täna 11:16
please find my answers IN LINE.
2016-08-30 9:24 GMT+02:00 Andrus Kallastu: Dear Jennifer, I have some proposals and questions:
- 1. when possible, can you make doodle time plannings also for another year 2017 meetings:
- - C3: Transnational meeting (Lisbon) and
- - C4: Transnational meeting Mutual reflection of first phase (Athens).
- C5: Transnational meeting Mutual reflection of first phase (Pärnu) I propose to make in borders of Pärnu Days of Contemporary Music (PNP) 2018 between 6.-14.1.2018
WE WILL DO THAT ASAP, BUT ACTUALLY TIME PLANNING IS DUE IN NOVEMBER, WHEN WE ALL MEET FACE TO FACE
- 2. In borders of Pärnu Days of Contemporary Music (PNP) 2017 I plan in some form to organize some QuerKlang-session for estonians. Possible time for this is in Thu, 12.1.2017, see http://et.parnu.wikia.com/wiki/P%C3%A4rnu_N%C3%BC%C3%BCdismuusika_P%C3%A4evad/P%C3%A4rnu_N%C3%BC%C3%BCdismuusika_P%C3%A4evade_2017_PERFORMATIIVSUS_4_planeerimisleht#Neljap.C3.A4ev_.7C_Thursday_12.1.2017. When in our international team there are people who would like to take part in this event, could we have the resources to cover their travel expenses to Pärnu from QUEU-budget?
AS LONG AS IT IS NOT PART OF A QUEU SESSION IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO COVER EXTRA TRAVEL FROM HERE. IT IS, HOW I SAID, CRUCIAL TO APPLY FOR EXTRA FUNDINGS AS THE LUMP SUMS FROM THE EU ARE VERY LIMITED.
- 1. how are the budget rules: can we redistribute the money in borders of total amount of partner (for example EASCHÜ 15820,75€ + PKG 9462.00€ = 25282,75€)? For example, now I know that in December from Estonia to Berlin are coming only Indrek Palu and I, but in January I will try to organize a bigger company of Estonians.
IT IS CRUCIAL THAT ALL RELEVANT PARTICIPANTS TAKE PART WITHIN THE KICK-OFF MEETING, AS WE ARE MUTUALLY PLANNING SCHEDULES, PREFERCENCES AND PROCESSES. THE COMPOSER SHOULD DEFINITELY BE PART OF THIS MEETING, AS WELL AS THE TEACHER AND THE COORDINATOR.
IN JANUARY IT IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS TO TAKE PART AS IT IS THE INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR TO ALL RELEVANT BASICS CONCERNING QUERKLANG AND ITS FORMAT. WE NEED ALL OF YOU IN BERLIN THEN.
- 2. How will the project funds transfer between kultkom and partners? For example, for December we would have needed to buy off flight tickets, but in moment Estonian Arnold Schoenberg Society don't have free money for this purpose.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM THE EU WE WILL TRANSFER THE FIRST BUDGET SECTION TO ALL COORDINATING PARTNERS (IN THIS CASE ARNOLD SCHÖNBERG SOCIETY). UNTIL WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE FUND WE CANNOT DISTRIBUTE ANY BUDGETS, VERY SORRY. FLIGHT BOOKING HAS TO WAIT A BIT LONGER.
With best, Andrus
ALL THE BEST TO YOU!